If you live outside the Kamloops area, we can ship it to you and manually add the cost - contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange. Free shipping when you purchase 2 or more journals.
Take some precious personal time to connect to your wise inner voice using the
WISE WOMAN JOURNAL for 2021
The Wise Woman Journal is intended for women of all ages, to help tap into their own deep inner wisdom.
It contains spirit specific guidance for these turbulent times.
Find a wealth of information on crystals, how to work with them and care for them.
Soak up rich information on moon cycles and how to tune into this celestial body through the lunar cycle.
Benefit from monthly self-care suggestions designed to deepen your relationship with yourself and spirit.
Enjoy the high vibrational artwork that brings the journal to life.
Peek inside the 2021 Journal
A printed version for writing by hand and a digital version to use on desktop and laptop!
Benefits of Journaling :
• Journaling daily on high vibrational energies such as gratitude and love opens the door to your inner wise one. Much of what we are exposed to in a day depletes our energy and lowers our vibrational frequency. Our inner voice speaks softly and can be difficult to hear when we are caught up in energies of fear and stress.
• Gratitude, joy and the loving energy of Gaia lifts us up energetically, helping our inner voice get through the internal and external chatter.
• Making notes in the Wise Woman Journal allows the wise one inside you to step forth and be heard. She can be your best friend, your confidante, and your cheer leader in the journey of life.
• Journaling stimulates the right hemisphere of the brain where creativity and imagination are housed. We have been socialized to disregard the riches our right brain offers, and imagination has been banished to the domain of child’s play. Creativity and imagination are the language of our inner wisdom. As we bring both aspects of the brain into balance, we can discover the wisdom inherent in our imagination and creativity.
• Finding your authentic voice can support your family, friends, work life and, of course, you. When we tap into our wisdom and be honest with ourselves, everyone in our life is supported.
• The first and last 15 minutes of the day is of critical importance and can set the tone for much of our life experience. For that reason, we offer daily prompts for your consideration to help break the conditioned patterns we can find ourselves in. We understand your life will have ups and downs, so when you are going through a crisis, making the effort to find even one tiny thing to be grateful for can be very beneficial.
Journaling, especially on high vibrational concepts, supports us always in ALL WAYS.